Right at Home is a world leader in the in-home care industry operating in eight countries and 520 locations around the world.
Right at Home is one of the largest home care franchise networks in the world.
Right at Home provides a range of services to older Australians, people living with a disability and people recovering from a stay in hospital. These services range from companionship, socialisation, personal care and skilled nursing services.
The Right at Home franchise program offers you one of the most comprehensive packages available in the industry, including:
- A Lucrative Market - The Australian Population is Ageing!!!
- Award Winning Franchise Model.
- Large protected territories.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Vendor and national contractual relationships.
- The accreditation needed to provide care to people on Government Funded Home Care Packages.
- Executive team leadership with extensive nursing and home care experience to guide you.
Are you a good fit for this business?
- Experience in the Home Care industry is not a prerequisite. We would like to train our franchise owners in all aspects of the business and how we do things.
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire and passion to be successful in a home care business looking after others.
- Resilience – this is a tough industry.
Success is much more about attitude than it is about your education or past experience.
For more information, please contact Michael Newham 0419 263 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org