Various Touch Up Guys Adelaide territories are now available.
See details below.
Touch Up Guys - Adelaide - Mobile, Hands-on, Profitable, No Experience Required Massive demand, Low overheads, Excellent ROI, Be your own Boss. Join Australia's leader in mobile paint & bumper repairs
Price $85,250 + Approved vehicle + working capital
Massive Demand / High Earnings Potential / Low Overheads
Touch Up Guys is Australasiaâ€™s market leader in mobile paint and bumper repairs with more than 130 successful businesses operating in Australia and New Zealand and we are now even in the USA. Our Franchise has grown in both good and bad economic times.
Founded by savvy businessman Fred Hawken 21 years ago, mobile automotive paint and bumper repair franchise Touch Up Guys, offer customers a high quality alternative to traditional panel and paint shops.
Customers no longer have to face the expense and inconvenience of losing their vehicles to a panel shop for days at a time. Touch Up Guys will come to their home or workplace and complete most repairs in a matter of hours.
As a highly trained technician using the most advanced techniques available today, you will provide high quality repairs to bumper bars, paintwork, spoilers, body kits and kerb damaged alloy wheels. Other specialties also include buffing and polishing as well as colour matching and installing reversing sensors.
With the lower costs of running a mobile business, savings are passed on to the customer with less time, money and stress spent on completing the job. Most jobs cost less than the insurance excess, saving customers from losing their insurance no-claim bonus.
A few additional benefits:
â€¢ Recession resistant business
â€¢ A proven owner operated business model
â€¢ Low investment and high income potential
â€¢ Low overheads â€“ No retail premises to maintain
â€¢ Flexible business hours â€“ You set your schedule
â€¢ Proven marketing and advertising programs
â€¢ Cutting-Edge Technology
The business was created in a niche market providing â€˜mobileâ€™ services initially to the commercial motor sales industry. In more recent years, the Franchise focus has expanded to include the private consumer market, capturing a higher margin sector which has enthusiastically embraced the benefits of quality, convenience and value offered by Touch Up Guys.
Prime territories are currently available"
- Adelaide Central/ Adelaide City/ Adelaide Airport/ Lockleys/ Mile End/ Richmond/ Hyde Park/ Malvern/ Fullarton/ Glen Osmond/ Cumberland Park/ North Plympton
- North East Suburbs/ Hamstead Gardens/ Greenacres/ Windsor Gardens/ Holden Hill/ Dernancourt/ Highbury/ Redwood Park/ St Agnes/ Tea Tree Gully/ Banksia Park/ Surrey Downs
- Northern Beaches/ West Beach/ Henley Beach/ Fulham Gardens/ Grange/ West Lakes/ Seaton/ Woodville/ Hendon/ Queenstown/ Semaphore Park/ Largs Bay
- Glenelg/ Glenelg North/ Glengowrie/ Somerton Park/ Oaklands Park/ Dover Gardens/ Seacliff/ O'Halloran Hill/ Hallett Cove/ Sheidow
- South Adelaide/ South Plympton/ Edwadstown/ Clarence Gardens/ Hawthorn/ Mitcham/ Colonel Light Gardens/ St Marys/ Pasadena/ Mitchel Park/ Flagstaff Hill/ Coromandel Valley/ Aberfoyle Park
- Fleurieu Peninsular/ Reynella/ Woodcroft/ Morphett Vale/ Christie Downs/ Christies Beach/ Noarlunga/ Seaford Rise/ Aldinga Beach/ Myponga/ Goolwa/ Victor Harbor/ Cape Jervis
Full Training Provided
No experience is necessary â€“ Weâ€™ll show you how itâ€™s done
â€¢ Full training in all the technical aspects of the business
â€¢ Three weeks in-house training at our National Training Centre on the Gold Coast (accommodation & meals provided) and a further one week with a National Office Trainer in your van in your territory
â€¢ Our on-going business skills training will show you how to maximise the performance of your business
â€¢ One on one mentoring over the first six months of operation
â€¢ $85,250 including GST + approved van + working capital
â€¢ Includes everything you need to get started â€“ Full training, full van fit out, equipment and consumables, iPad with in-house scheduling, quoting and invoicing software, uniforms, business cards, flyers...the lot!