The Currie Street store is a very impressive looking café, centrally located with a modern décor inside.
* Opened 2 years ago, the fit-out for this store was $280,000
* Rapidly increasing profit year on year
* Regrettable sale by current owner moving overseas.
* Take advantage of someone else’s hard work
* Local franchisor offering full support and flexibility
* No initial franchise fee or training fee
* 4 weeks comprehensive training in YOUR store
Bean Bar is an Australian owned and managed coffee chain which delivers quality coffee, food and exceptional customer service. The first Bean Bar opened on King William Street, Adelaide in 2001. There are now 8 stores in Adelaide with more on the horizon both locally and interstate.
If you would like to know more about this outstanding business opportunity, please complete your details in the spaces provided.
Finn Franchise Brokers South Australia