* Currently being reinvigorated with the Auto Masters striking signage, this ex Profix branch is set to reap all of the advantages of this exciting new lucrative franchise system.
* The franchisor is looking for a new owner who has a mechanical aptitude and good business sense. Your role is not under the bonnet.
* Outstanding location on the corner of Grange and Findon Roads.
* Currently being run by a manager, there is a great opportunity for a new hands on owner.
* The Auto Masters highly recognisable corporate livery has translated into great businesses where more than 80% of customers are repeat business customers and where 99% of sales are COD.
* With Nigel Warr at the helm and 30 strong years of industry experience, there are now 55 metro and regional branches across WA, SA and NSW with 4 more opening in the next few months
* Training programs are an integral part of the operation.
* But training is not just product orientated, it is very much customer orientated. All staff are taught that customers are the focus of everything they do, that continuous improvement is essential.
* If you are interested in entering the fast moving world of automotive service and repair, you could join the Auto Masters family with this lucrative opportunity.
* If you are up to the challenge, and if this leaves you wanting more, then please respond with your full name in the space provided.
James Grigg - Finn Franchise Brokers South Australia