This is an amazing opportunity to live a dream lifestyle providing luxury cruises in WA’s beautiful Kimberley region. The jewel in the crown to this offering is a custom built, 31m (100 ft) aluminium single-hull boat with three deck levels.
This stunning family owned and operated vessel, was designed specifically for the Kimberley to ensure its guests were as comfortable as possible. Accommodating 13 guests and 6 crew, all indoor areas offer fully air-conditioned comfort.
• The business includes the vessel (specifications below) with a current formal valuation of $6.1 million
• Highly profitable business
• Forward bookings until 2016 cruising season (2015 nearly fully booked)
• Turn-key operation with all systems & procedures in place
• Currently operates 7 months a year – great potential to increase revenue by extending cruising options or providing charters
• Excellent reputation and glowing testimonials
• Existing owners are retiring, but are willing to provide full training/handover (if required by purchaser)
Vessel is a twin screw luxury charter vessel constructed of aluminium with a main deck house superstructure with bridge deck above and aft deck entertainment area.
Vessel length: 31 metres (101.7 feet)
Main engines: 2 x Caterpillar V12 turbo diesel engines 1350 hp
Cruising speed: 12 knots (capable of 20 knots)
Wheelhouse: Latest navigational aids, satellite phone
Fuel capacity: 28,000 litres
Fuel range: 4,500 kilometres
Fresh water capacity: 10,000 litres
Onboard desalination plant: produces up to 10,000 litres per day
Tender boats: 2 x aluminium dinghies (5.1m)
Vessel in survey USL 1B and USL 1D: Coastal waters within 200 miles offshore.
EACH CABIN INCLUDES:
Queen size bed
Single bunk bed
Air conditioner, privately controlled
Further information on the business and the vessel is available in the Business Profile Document which will be supplied to enquirers.
For more information on this opportunity, please call Paul Adamson on 0429 888 700 or email email@example.com